Sunday, May 25

Tripping Down Memory Lane

Husband Ben and I finally wrestled my box 'o memories out from the shed today. All I can say is that I'm a genuine, bonified, packrat. I sit here surrounded by a pile of "treasures" like:

1. My driver's permit
2. Several Junior High yearbooks
3. A rock from Camp Wascowitz
4. A note dated June 12, 1980 that reads:
"Morgan G. Springer will kiss Jennifer Egge on the last day of school. Signed, Morgan S."
5. Every A.S.B. card ever issued in my name
6. My Outside Reading List for Sophomore Honors English (No kidding. Ahem.)

If you are a fellow packrat and can finagle someone into helping you lug your childhood memories back into the light of day, I'd love to hear what you've been holding onto. If you're like me, that could be your wisdom teeth, a 3rd place ribbon from the Cathcard Elementary School Broad Jump Competition in 1979, a Holly Hobby watch from 1977, a Sonics World Champs button from 1979 . . . .

No comments:

Favorite Ray Johnson Quote:

"Okay, Panthers, let's go out and make it a great day!"