Monday, June 30

Today's Post Brought to You by the Number 8


I came to a startling conclusion recently: I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, the brightest crayon in the box, nor the fastest ship in the fleet. Ahem. I hate to even bring it up, but I have this compulsion to admit something that's been truly causing me committee-head angst lately:
We could have had our reunion on August 8, 2008, a.k.a. 8/8/08.
I know. Talk about a missed opportunity. Sigh. I'm consolling myself with the thought that every single member of the class of 88 is busy on August 8, 2008. If, perchance, you've got absolutely nothing going on that day, I don't want to know.
Keep in mind our actual reunion dates: July 25-27, 2008 (it just doesn't have quite the same ring, does it. Oh well . . . .).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Numbers never were your strong point, were they? :P

Favorite Ray Johnson Quote:

"Okay, Panthers, let's go out and make it a great day!"