Friday, June 13

Classmate Catch Up with Lissa Kelsey and Dane Wilson

Dane Wilson
Occupation: Comedian-Actor (code for waiter in Hollywood)
Favorite Hobbies:
Contemplating things that amuse me, like how cool it would be to make a citizen’s arrest just so you could tell people, “I made a citizen’s arrest...yeah, I fight crime.”

What would you like to accomplish/do in the next ten years? I’d like to transform into a part-time superhero, calling myself The Urban Hobo. I’d also like to be in more movies, perform stand up around the country, get my own tv show and lose 40 pounds without going on a reality tv show.
Who most inspired you as a teen or young adult? I thought Cameo McGraw was the prettiest girl I’d ever seen in my life so that was pretty inspiring. (Hi Cam!)
What piece of advice would you give high school students today?
Study as hard as you play...step away from the keyboard and go outside...and
don’t put anything on myspace or youtube that will embarrass you in a few years. Embrace who you are rather than trying to be like everyone else. And...don’t eat the worm.



Lissa Kelsey
Occupation: Administrative Assistant Student
Spouse: (fiance) Don Whitwam
Spouse Occupation: Longshoreman
Children: Kaitlyn 17, Brady 12, Willow 5 and Isabella 1
Favorite Hobbies: I love to garden and hang out with my kids.
What would you like to do/accomplish in the next ten years? I am going back to school to finish up my teaching credentials.
Who most inspired you as a teen or young adult? My 7th grade science teacher Lisa Berg.
What piece of advice would you give to high school students today? Don’t screw off until the last moment. Pay attention to your grades now before it’s too late!

No comments:

Favorite Ray Johnson Quote:

"Okay, Panthers, let's go out and make it a great day!"