Wednesday, July 23

Classmate Catch Up with Herb Holten

Herb Holten
Occupation: Custom Cabinet Builder
Spouse: Tammy
Spouse Occupation: Investment Administration
Children: Ashley (14), Kourtney (11)
Favorite Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, golfing, and playing soccer. Watching my girls play sports and spending time with my family.
What would you like to accomplish/do in the next ten years? Raise great kids, return to Montana A.S.A.P., and live life to its fullest each day.
Who most inspired you as a teen or young adult? Knowing what I know now, my (step) father Bruce. He taught me hard work, determination, unconditional love, and how to provide for my family.
What piece of advice would you give to high school students today? Get a good education and get involved with good activities and kids. Have fun as it only lasts a short time.

No comments:

Favorite Ray Johnson Quote:

"Okay, Panthers, let's go out and make it a great day!"