Monday, January 14

Fire


I really don't know how these things work, but I thought I would throw something in here. Well this is a picture of me and one of the Training burns I help organize. We actually got to burn down 2 houses side by side. On practice burns you get to go into the rooms in the house with couches, chairs, wood, pallets,etc. light them on fire and direct the Engine company extinguish the fire before the whole house catches on fire. It is a blast as well as dangerous training. You can get hurt very bad. People donate these houses and we have to get all kinds of things cleared to burn them. When the people donate these houses it is a cheap way for them to dispose of them. We do have to get cleared thru EPA. Any way this is what I have been up to for the last 8 years. I know it has been 20 years so I will tell which one I am. I am on the left. R. Shelley

No comments:

Favorite Ray Johnson Quote:

"Okay, Panthers, let's go out and make it a great day!"